-
July 21st, 2001, 09:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Sam yer a dork..*G*
hey!..did you see on that site a man was killed running a red light because he was on his cell phone...Now thats some shit that has to stop..*shakes head*
-
July 21st, 2001, 09:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
you fuckin gotta be kiddin me sam...*shakes my head...i cant believe i actually clicked and read that.....haha..alvin...ughh
-
July 21st, 2001, 09:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well, actually I just wanted to see if anyone would bother reading a topic like that *G* IF they would, I wanted to make it worth while for them LOL
-
July 22nd, 2001, 03:12 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I just found out one of my childhood idols as far as musicians go has died from this disease. HOw many more will it have to kill before we wake up and do something, http://cgi.sacbee.com/news/calreport...20-0945-2.html
Am gonna miss you Alvin *tears*
-
July 23rd, 2001, 12:52 AM
#5
Inactive Member
OK, was Alvin killed by the cat or the disease! *LOL*
-
July 24th, 2001, 10:41 PM
#6
-
July 24th, 2001, 11:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
WTF? Damn, What's going on around here?Oh well. I guess i am one of the few that actually found that statemeny about the plague very interesting.......NOT!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks